We are so glad you are interested in working with Stem Club!
In order to begin your possible employment, you will need to complete an application:
STEM Club Tutor Application
Get the free Adobe Reader 9 from:
When you have completed the application in its entirety, please remember to click "Submit Form" in the upper right hand corner of the application screen.
After you submit your application, the hiring process proceeds in this order:
- When your application is received, we will send you notification via email.
- Our team will review your application. In the event that we find your skill set appropriate for our program, we will contact you to set up an interview.
- If you are chosen for a position with Stem Club, you will need to stop by the Stem Club Office and complete the following forms:
- Background Check Consent Sheet
- Background Check Data Sheet
- Form I-9 [With two forms of identification, i.e. Drivers License, Passport, S.S. Card, Birth Certificate, etc.]
- State and Federal Withholding Forms
- Personal Profile
- Direct Deposit Form [You will also need to bring a voided check]
- When your paperwork is complete, a Background Check will take place. This may take up to a week. When we receive confirmation of your Background Check, we will contact you via email.
- Upon the receipt of your Background Check, you will be scheduled for an orientation/training session. At this time, you will need to obtain your I.D. and Stem Club Manual.
- When you have completed the steps above, you will be scheduled to work. You will be given the opportunity to express which schools at which you prefer to work. We will do our best to accomodate those preferences.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you!